Generally there are up to eight selectable VPS hosting packages offered by Vultr, and most of them are integrated with a default 20% discount. Depending on personal needs, you can choose to pay the bill hourly or monthly. Pay attention that, the intro-level plan starts at $0.0007/hr or $5/mo without any discount.
In the meanwhile, we’ve searched and picked coupons for the Vultr hosting service. More discount details and application instructions are shown in below.
How About Vultr Coupon Codes?
During the sign-up process, a $5 credit will be applied automatically, regardless of the payment method. Furthermore, you can get extra two bucks by following Vultr Twitter and then sharing their status. To get more credits, just refer to the following coupon codes.
- SSDVPS – Free $27 credit in the initial term. 27 USD will be auto-added to your account, and 20 USD must be used within the 60 days of purchase.
- MATCH25 – Free $25 credit when you first sign up at Vultr.com. This offer will expire after the first 30 days.
- OWNCLOUD – Free $22 credit for newly-opened accounts. This requires you to pay a minimum of 5 USD with PayPal and share this company’s Tweets.
- 2xRAM – Double the RAM of your VPS.
How to Apply Vultr Coupon Code?
As noted, each plan can be charged on hourly or monthly basis. Given that you’ve selected the “Monthly Pricing” option from this page, just:
- Pick out one plan and click the “Deploy Now” button underneath it.
- To continue, simply sign up a free account with Vultr. This requires your email address and password. If successful, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Within this “Billing” page, simply copy and paste the needed coupon codes in the “Apply” box. Also, you can choose to complete the order via credit card or PayPal.