Host4ASP.NET, one of the best ASP.NET hosting providers, is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers and webmasters. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable ASP.NET hosting solution for more than 20,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys a high level of satisfaction from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businessmen to corporations and enterprises owners.
With the large customer base and great industry reputation, Host4ASP.NET beats many other ASP.NET hosting companies on features, price, performance, reliability and customer service. In below, we would like to carry out a Host4ASP.NET review that unveils the secrets of those mentioned points one by one, giving you a detailed impression about this hosting provider.
The Pros of Host4ASP.NET
Based on the rich experiences in this industry, this web host knows exactly how to give you a great hosting experience. It charges you at an affordable hosting price, offers all the features you need and gives you a time-rounded support service. Even, it partners with some advanced IDC companies and adopts the quality DELL servers to guarantee the top-notch speed and uptime.
Budget-Friendly Hosting Charges
To meet individual needs and budgets, Host4ASP.NET generously releases three ASP.NET-based packages – Basic, Advance and Business. When it comes to the charges, this company prices the plans from $4.95/mo regularly.
More importantly, if you want to cancel the account, you can ask for a full refund within the first 30 days since registration and get a pro-rated refund after this period.
|Packages||Regular Price||Discount Price|
Ease of Use
Holding the principal that customers come first, Host4ASP.NET integrates each plan with the easy-to-navigate WebSitePanel control panel, with which you are able to manage you domains, websites, files, databases and FTP accounts easily and quickly.
As for the installation of all the popular scripts, the web host offers a 1-click installer that helps you finish the installation within minutes. You can find it from your control panel under the Web & Application section. It is named as Web App Gallery.
Rich Hosting Features
When it comes to the hosting features, Host4ASP.NET simply covers all the angles. Taking the entry-level of Basic plan as an example, it includes a bundle of basic and advanced features. To make things plain and clear, we list some of the outstanding ones as follows.
- System – Host4ASP.NET utilizes the Windows servers with the version of 2012 R2, along with the latest advanced IIS 8.5.
- Advanced features – The Full Trust is allowed, meaning that this web host does not apply any additional rules to applications running on your site. Besides, the feature of Isolated Application Pool is offered, which protects you from some potential dangers effectively.
- Programming – You can enjoy the .NET framework from version 1.1 to version 5, along with some other advanced technologies such as MVC, Silverlight, CGI, Perl, PHP 5, Node.js, Classic ASP and many more.
- Database – This web host adopts the advanced SQL server of version 2012 and 2014, along with MySQL 5, phpMyAdmin, SQL backup and restore service, as well as the remote SQL management.
- Basic features – This web host offers an unlimited allocation of monthly bandwidth, sufficient disk space, unlimited sub-domains, multiple domain hosting, advanced control panel and multiple email accounts.
Great Hosting Performance and Uptime
No one wants to have a site that is always inaccessible online and is loaded with a slow speed. Therefore, Host4ASP.NET pays much attention to these two aspects, with the aim to guarantee unmatched reliability and peak performance. Check some of their efforts in the following.
- The web servers used by this web host are 100% branded, coming with 32 GB of RAM, 2x AMD Opteron, 12 cores and many other solid components. Besides, these servers are properly tuned to ensure the best running of all the hosted websites.
- Host4ASP.NET utilizes the solid-state drives instead of the common hard drives, which are more resident to the physical shocking and have less latency and lower access time for data.
- The CloudFlare CDN service is included in each plan of this web host for free. This service simply increases the level of website security, stability and page loading speed significantly by caching your content through plenty of servers all over the world.
- To ensure that the servers can properly work all the time, Host4ASP.NET makes use of state-of-the-art data centers that are equipped with UPS for machines and air conditioning, 24/7 monitoring for the fast troubleshooting of any issues and some advanced facilities for better security, fire suppression and water prevention.
Backed by these technologies, this web host is capable of offering a fast hosting speed and a good uptime track record. As we have monitored these two aspects of Host4ASP.NET using Uptime Robot, the final result does not disappoint us. During the past month, it achieves a 100% uptime and a blazing server response speed of 309 ms only for our sample website.
Responsive Technical Support
As customer service is the most essential part in web hosting, Host4ASP.NET spares no effort to satisfy you. This company owns a team of passionate and professional technical staffs, who are contactable twenty-four hours one day and seven days one week. Each of them has rich knowledge about ASP.NET hosting, thus can give you the best answers for resolving your issues.
In view of the support ways, Host4ASP.NET allows the email support and the live chat support, with the responding time of less than 2 hours and less than 30 seconds respectively.
Moreover, this web host offers quantities of hosting related articles and video tutorials in the knowledgebase, updated on a weekly basis.
The Cons of Host4ASP.NET
There are three major drawbacks of the hosting service offered by Host4ASP.NET. But personally, we do not think they are some big issues that may affect your hosting experience seriously.
Misleading Unlimited Bandwidth
This web host does not set any restrictions on the consumption of bandwidth, but it does not mean that you can transfer as much data as possible. Once your utilization exceeds the capable volume, you need to upgrade your account or face the suspending penalty.
As Host4ASP.NET does not explain the unlimited policy clearly in the Features page, you might be misled by over-consuming the server resources.
Relatively Poor Resource Allocation for Basic Plan
As compared with the Advance plan and the Business plan, the Basic package only offers 10 GB of space, 10 email accounts, and allows only one site on one hosting account. Even, as the other two plans also provide the features of IIS Remote Management and MS Web Deploy, the Basic one lacks these offerings.
If you need more features with more allocations of server resources, you can upgrade your account which is an easy practice with Host4ASP.NET.
No Phone Support
You can ask for help by sending emails and starting the live chat at any time. However, the phone support is not available with Host4ASP.NET. This may lead to some inconveniences when you require urgent assistance.
In summary, Host4ASP.NET deserves its high reputation due to its affordable price, rich features, great performance and satisfying customer service. It has a good combination of unmatchable affordability, quality and reliability, which is suitable for personal blogs, small businesses and big projects.