After reviewed 100+ shared WordPress hosts, we had come out a list of reputed choices from the WordPress hosting compatibility, loading speed, reliability, technical support and price. If you’re looking for a reliable shared WordPress hosting with limited budget, you shall not bypass the cheap WordPress hosts in this review.
We don’t recommend you going with a host for the lowest price. Instead, “Cheap” shall be understood as the a cost effective WordPress hosting, considering the balance among the WordPress hosting compatibility, features, speed, reliability, technical support and price. To choose a reliable, trusted & affordable WordPress hosting, we recommend you going with the following list of top 5 cheap WordPress hosting options.
In fact, we have reviewed more than 100 shared web hosting providers whose price starts from $2/mo to $15/mo for the past 2 years. Although most web hosts offers features that fully meet the minimum requirements of running WordPress, only a few of them have done really good job.
Due to the WordPress hosting review, all of these 5 providers fully meet the following checking points:
- Have devoted into WordPress hosting for 5+ years.
- Committed 99.9% WordPress hosting uptime.
- WordPress loading times less than 2 seconds averagely.
- No complaint on the web about the WordPress hosting loading speed & reliability.
- 24×7 US technical support with holding times that average less than 1 minute.
Going with these top 5 cheap WordPress hosting, your purchase is risk-free and worry-free, totally guaranteed.
Benefits You Can Get from the Top 3 Options
Here, for the better learning, we have presented the general introduction of the top 3 cheap WordPress hosting providers.
BlueHost – Leading WordPress Web Host
Actually, BlueHost is one of the 3 web hosts that are officially recommended by WordPress.org. They have three hosting plans that charge you starting at $7.99/mo regularly.
- Features – Except to the Basic plan, all the other two plans allow the unlimited hosting, along with some add-ons with the high value, such as the Spam Experts, Domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro.
- Support – Their support service is 24/7 and US-based with the in-house staffs. The contact channels include the phone, email, live chat and ticket.
- Performance and uptime – BlueHost locates their DELL servers at three quality data centers. Also, they make use of the SSD drives, I/O segregation technology, CloudFlare CDN and many more to achieve the following great hosting speed and uptime record.
InMotion Hosting – Business Class WordPress Hosting Provider
This is a BBB and CNET accredited WordPress hosting provider.
- Free extras – Free domain name, free website builder, free templates, free data backup, free SSL, free advertising credits and many more.
- Support – The support service offered by this web host is at the premium level. In addition to the personal contact methods, you can also get the help from the Q&A based community, large knowledgebase and the forum.
- Hosting performance – InMotion Hosting has their exclusive routine technology called Max Speed Zone to ensure the excellent hosting performance. As tested, their uptime record is 100% and the server response speed is reduced to 237 ms only.
HostGator – Reliable WordPress Hosting Company
This is another truly quality WordPress hosting provider.
- Security features – Daily backup service, SSL, SSH, SpamAssassin, Hotlink Protection, Password Protected Directory and many more.
- Easy hosting – You can start a website using the HostGator Website Builder, 1-click script installer, more than 100 mobile-friendly themes and the free and large Image Library.
- Speed and uptime – HostGator partners with branded service providers to achieve the great hosting performance, including the Ace and CyrusOne data center, DELL, Cisco, Level 3, Intel and many more.
More Powerful Plans
Compared with cheap WordPress hosting offers pricing from $2.5/mo to $5/mo designed for personal and small business, VPS is usually the more advanced plan instead of named business-class or managed WordPress hosting plans in our opinion. The latter ones are also shared hosting service. There is no comprehensive difference with the offers above, except the price and advertisement.