Since security issue has become a key to destroy a website, webmasters try every means to protect their WordPress websites from malicious attacks. In general, the first step to achieve that goal is to strengthen the admin password, because it is the gate of a site. People are able to reset the passwords via various ways, such as phpMyAdmin, FTP, …
Web Hosting Awards
- BlueHost CouponStarting at $2.95/mo, 64% Off
- InMotion Hosting CouponStarting at $2.95/mo, 64% Off
- WebHostingHub CouponStarting at $3.99/mo, 44% Off
- HostGator CouponStarting at $3.46/mo, 30% Off
- HostMonster CouponStarting at $3.95/mo, 50% Off
- JustHost CouponStarting at $3.49/mo, 50% Off
- GreenGeeks CouponStarting at $3.96/mo, 50% Off
- HostMonster VS WebHostingHub – Shared Hosting Service
- Lunarpages Review – MUST Read Before Go
- A Small Orange VS Bisend on Shared Hosting Solutions
- BlueHost VS Bisend – Which Is the Better Hosting Solution to Go?
- GoDaddy ASP.NET Web Hosting Secret Revealed – Must Read Before Go
- Is Drupal Good for Blogging?