As estimated, there are more than 7.5 million of attacks happened on the global WordPress sites for each hour. The statistics indicate that the chances for your website to be attacked are massive. In this case, starting a regular website scanning and patching the reported vulnerabilities should be your regular routine for website maintenance. After all, all the WordPress sites …
Web Hosting Awards
Web Hosting Reviews
- BlueHost ReviewStarting at $3.49/mo, 50% Off
- InMotion Hosting ReviewStarting at $3.49/mo, 50% Off
- WebHostingHub ReviewStarting at $3.99/mo, 44% Off
- HostMonster ReviewStarting at $3.95/mo, 50% Off
- JustHost ReviewStarting at $3.49/mo, 68% Off
- HostGator ReviewStarting at $3.46/mo, 30% Off
- A2Hosting ReviewStarting at $3.92/mo, 51% Off
- Page.ly Review – How About Pagely Managed WordPress Hosting?
- Web.com Review – Is It Cost-Effective for Small Businesses?
- HostDime VPS Hosting Review & Rating
- WinHost Review 2016 & Secret 20% Discount Revealed
- MochaHost VS BlueHost – Web Hosting Comparison
- WebHostingPad Review – Web Hosting Scam
- WPEngine Review – Managed WordPress Hosting Analyzed
- 2FreeHosting Review – Is Free Hosting Really Good?
- WebHostingHub Review – Is WebHostingHub a Good Company?
- PowWeb Review, Rating & Secret Revealed