Using phpMyAdmin to export a database means creating a backup file for the database to ensure the security of data. Once you have created the backup, you are able to copy it and import it to another server. In below, we have worked out a detailed tutorial to teach you how to export and import a database by using phpMyAdmin. …
Web Hosting Awards
- BlueHost CouponStarting at $2.95/mo, 64% Off
- InMotion Hosting CouponStarting at $2.95/mo, 64% Off
- WebHostingHub CouponStarting at $3.99/mo, 44% Off
- HostGator CouponStarting at $3.46/mo, 30% Off
- HostMonster CouponStarting at $3.95/mo, 50% Off
- JustHost CouponStarting at $3.49/mo, 50% Off
- GreenGeeks CouponStarting at $3.96/mo, 50% Off
- HostMonster VS WebHostingHub – Shared Hosting Service
- Lunarpages Review – MUST Read Before Go
- A Small Orange VS Bisend on Shared Hosting Solutions
- BlueHost VS Bisend – Which Is the Better Hosting Solution to Go?
- GoDaddy ASP.NET Web Hosting Secret Revealed – Must Read Before Go
- Is Drupal Good for Blogging?