The shopping festival of Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 is coming! You know what, this year, there is a large number of web hosts providing the unmatchable discounts for their hosting solutions.
This is the only chance for you to sign up with the hosting service at such a low price for the whole year. In the following, we have picked up and listed some top options for the shared web hosting, VPS hosting and ASP.NET hosting solution.
The exact shopping days are November 27th and 30th in 2020. Just remember to choose your preferred web hosting provider and click the Sign Up button during these two days. Note that all the recommended web hosts in the following are the leading companies that can achieve the top-notch service all the time.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Web Hosting Deals 2020
During Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the following listed top options all release the unbeatable discount that is up to 83%, reducing the hosting charges down to $1.99/mo only.
Different hosting packages may ensure you different features, but the below necessities and free extras are all included.
- Free add-ons including a domain name, cPanel control panel, advertising credits, website templates, SSD drives, CloudFlare CDN and many more.
- Rich hosting features that are useful enough for both newbies and developers, from the sufficient server resources to the programming languages.
- Website builders, automatic script installer, 100% compatibility for almost all the scripts, drag-and-drop editor and more.
- Daily backup, SSL, SSH, firewall and more for better security.
- Technical support is available all the time.
- Dell-branded servers, SSD drives, world-class data centers and CDN service to achieve faster page loading speed and better uptime.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday VPS Hosting Deals 2020
The best VPS hosting deals in Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020 allow the up to 50% discount to cut the hosting charges down to $7.49/mo effectively. This hosting type is pretty suitable for medium or large-sized websites. In addition, VPS hosting is categorized into the fully managed VPS, managed VPS and unmanaged VPS solutions, which are suitable for newbies, experienced users and developers respectively.