Best Umbraco Hosting 2020
In order to pick some awesome Umbraco hosting packages, we have done many investigations. In detailed, we have not only learned from our own experience but also reviewed plenty of webmasters’ suggestions. Finally, we find the following worthwhile hosting packages with high availability and practicability offered by leading companies.
Umbraco Hosting Review – Host4ASP.NET
Host4ASP.NET is dedicated to offering the ASP.NET hosting, coming with affordable prices. It regularly charges $4.95/mo with supporting multiple payment gateways like Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and PayPal. You can cancel the hosting service within 30 days and get a full refund.
The three plans include the maximum amount of disk space and monthly data transfer, unlimited domain pointers, multiple MySQL5 and MSSQL2012. At the same time, they give you access to IIS 7, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, SmarterStats web Stats, free customizable spam filtering and free email virus scanning.
Besides, they offer you many tools, including SQL backup API, site start & stop tool, MS SQL manager and much more, for you to manage a site with ease. More highlights are as below.
- Excellent hosting performance: Host4ASP.NET equipped with high-end technology and supported by world-class data centers guarantees at least 99.9% uptime and fast speed.
- Customer service: the 24/7 customer support is available via Support Portal, phone call and email. Moreover, Knowledge Base and Community Forum are offered for you to handle common issues.
Umbraco Hosting Review – WinHost
As a rewarded ASP.NET hosting provider, WinHost offers 3 main packages at affordable prices. Importantly, if you use the following promotion link, you can enjoy a 20% discount on the regular price. After discounting, Basic charging $3.95/mo aims to fulfill your common need for a website. Max and Ultimate respectively charging7.95/mo and $15.95/mo are suitable for you to manage a larger and more complex website.
The 3 packages include ASP.NET, classic ASP, unlimited domain pointers, PHP with FastCGI and some web application installer covering WordPress, Joomla, DNN and more. As for billing, they offer 3 options, namely 3-month billing, 1-year billing and 2-year billing. Moreover, the packages enable you to accept domain transfers and use international domains. As for the control panel, WinHost includes a web-based ASP.NET control panel.
This company supported by dual quad-core Dell branded servers is able to guarantee at least 99.9% uptime and fast the response time which is 317ms. As for customer services, it offers 24/7 technical support via email. Some differences between the 3 plans are as follow.
- Basic: 3GB disk space, 50GB data transfer, 100MB URL rewrite module, 100MB site memory allocation, 500 email boxes and 250MB email storage.
- Max: unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, 300MB URL rewrite module, 300MB site memory allocation, 500 email boxes and 500MB email storage.
- Ultimate: unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfer, 500MB URL rewrite module, 500MB site memory allocation, unlimited email boxes and 1,000MB email storage.
Umbraco Hosting Review – HostGator
HostGator offers multiple ASP.NET hosting plans that charge you starting at $5.95/mo initially. Besides, these plans coming with a 45-day refund guarantee.
The plans include unlimited disk storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited parked domains, unlimited subdomains and unlimited FTP accounts. Moreover, as for email features, this web host comes with unlimited email accounts, Autoresponders, forwarders and Mailman mailing lists. Additionally, unlimited MySQL databases and PostgreSQL databases are offered for site development.
- High performance: 99.9% uptime and fast response time. In specific, it applies the high-quality data centers which are supported by 24/7 monitoring system. Also, Dell servers and SSD RAID-10 drives ensure the fast loading speed.
- Technical support: the company owns a professional and experienced support team to handle your problems. Besides, the 24/7 support is reachable via live chat, email and phone. Also, many platforms are available to obtain conductive information.
As a matter of fact, our editors have done much hard work behind the scene to pick out the three companies out of plenty of candidates. As the award names suggest, the main criteria that we have followed during the rating process are keeping pace with the latest ASP.NET technologies and providing powerful support.
In order to help readers have a deeper understanding of these criteria, we will, in the sections below, explain why the two aspects are important for a quality Umbraco hosting company. In the next, we would like to share more tips on choosing a suitable Umbraco host with all-level users.
Why the latest ASP.NET and powerful technical support are important?
It is widely known that Umbraco is one of the most popular content management platforms. It was developed by Niels Hartvig in 2000 and firstly released as open-source software in 2004. Besides, this platform’s front-end is built upon the .NET framework, using ASP.NET.
That’s why we have to stress the importance of the latest ASP.NET. Only by supporting the newest versions of ASP.NET framework and keeping pace with other cutting-edge Microsoft technologies, the companies are able to provide users with a 100% Umbraco compatible hosting environment.
In addition, there are a considerable number of users around the world lacking the know-how to handle Umbraco and other technical related issues. This is where a quality web host should come into play. All of the three companies that we have honored provide 24×7 available technical support to address and solve any problems that users may encounter in a fast and professional way.
Other considerable aspects for choosing the best Umbraco hosting
Since the evaluation of a web host is a comprehensive work, we have certainly considered other aspects of the three companies’ Umbraco hosting services. Now, we’d like to share them with you, from which you may get inspired when choosing the one that fits you the best.
- Affordable price: The company should price its hosting plans at reasonable and affordable prices to help users narrow their budgets while not sacrifice the service quality.
- Hassle-free refund policy: A truly quality company offers a hassle-free refund policy to minimize the risks that users may face after their purchases.
- Rich server resources and features: Abundant resources and all-inclusive features are indispensable for users to focus on their online presence.
- Excellent hosting reliability: A trust-worthy Umbraco hosting provider guarantees users with excellent uptime that is usually above 99.9%.
- Fast loading speed: The company also delivers users’ website contents with the swiftest speed.