Having been working on numerous hosting providers for many years, we have found that the below three web hosts are the best email web hosting companies for people who constantly write to us asking for in-depth information about who is the best one that offers safe and rich-featured service. The 3 candidates stand out among others owe to the fine aspects in price, features, uptime, speed and technical support.
The companies are recommended based on the verified reviews from real customers and the practical investigation of our experienced editors. In below, we have worked out a table to present general information about the winners.
As one of the largest web hosts, BlueHost now serves over 2 million domains worldwide. It offers one email hosting plan named as Professional priced at $7.99/mo. However, subscribers who go through the promotional link below are able to obtain a 63% discount for $2.95/mo. Additionally, to ensure a worry-free and risk-free purchase, the company claims anytime money back guarantee.
The Professional plan is integrated with plenty of useful features for users to deal with unlimited email accounts. Developed ones include account filters and forwarding rules, support to IMAP and secure POP3, client compatibility from third party and spam filtering. All these features are designed for users to send and receive emails with the least trouble.
Besides, this company is famous for fast hosting speed and good uptime. The collected statistics from a hosted website show that its server response time averages 323ms, while the average figure we worked out by closely monitoring the hosted site is 320ms in the past 30 days. In terms of uptime, the provider lives up to its promise of 99.9% in real practice, and the testing result is beyond 99.99% over the 6 months.
What attracts most email users is the cost-effective service provided by WebHostingHub, which is recognized as one of the most reliable and reputed hosting companies in the market. Visitors who use the exclusive promotional link are able to cut the regular price of $8.99/mo to $1.95/mo, which is 78% off the original.
What’s more, the provider offers 90-day money back guarantee. In this case, customers have a follow-up security to put their money in safe if they are not 100% satisfied with the service. In addition, 99.9% uptime guarantee is declared. From what we have tested, the uptime in real practice during the past 30 days is approximately up to 99.99%.
Since the purchase is so affordable and the reliability is truly good, people shall feel risk-free to choose its service to hosting email because there are also many outstanding features provided containing unlimited forwarding email accounts and disk space. In this way, customers are able to establish as many accounts as they need and store the important mails they have received and sent.
Additionally, the plans come with secure POP3/IMAP emial and SPAM safe protection. Thus, all the information included in the inboxes and sent items are safely protected.
InMotion has released 3 valuable packages to cater to customers’ various needs, which are priced at $7.99/mo, $9.99/mo and $15.99/mo respectively. If visitors subscribe to the 3plans by going through the following promotional link, they are able to get a considerable discount and cut the price down to$3.49/mo, $4.49/mo and $13.99/mo. Each of the solutions comes with SSD, SSH, Rails and much more.
People can benefit a lot from the InMotion email solutions because the company offers SPAM safe email with IMAP. Real-time spam filtering helps individuals and businesses focus on real email instead of sifting junk mails. What’s more, there is McAfee email protection which blocks more than 99% of spam, viruses, worms and other malicious emails.
Apart from the excellent offers mentioned above, this host puts much emphasis on customer service in order to make its hosting service perfect. Besides the real human operators who stand by 24×7 to lend a hand, the support center displays various introductions concerning about email matters including basic introduction to email, email features, organizing email, dealing with spam, using DaDa mail for sending newsletters, common email errors and McAfee email protection.
Something You Need to Know About Email Web Hosting
Email can be regarded as one of the most commonly used methods for online communications, replacing the traditional ways of fax and phone to a large degree. As email is so essential and effective for the communication between you and your readers, the email hosting has become a hot item offered by most web hosts, claiming to ensure the fast and easy process for sending and receiving all the messages on the web.
Based on the opinions of some experts and our real experiences, the aspects of performance, scalability and reliability are essential for the truly quality email hosting. In addition, the web host also needs to ensure the below standard features for their email hosting solution.
- Effective email forwarding and receiving.
- Freedom to send the custom messaging
- An unlimited number of attachments and attachment size
- Global access via the Internet
- Shared contact list and calendaring
- The full administration on all the groups and user lists
- Advanced security service and technology to prevent the email spam
- The allowance to recall and purge messages within the spam folder
- The freedom to filter all the messages on the server side
- The allowance for synchronizing tasks, contacts and calendars
As for the main purpose of the email hosting, it aims at offering the premium email service. Personally, some small businesses can take great advantages of this hosting type with the following great functions.
- You can get the custom email configurations to fully meet your needs.
- There are a large number of email accounts available, along with sufficient email storage.
- The email address of your site can be set up based on your domain name.
- There is no need for you to worry about OS service packs, server hardware or software upgrades that may affect the proper working of your email service provider.
Benefits of Email Hosting
To put it simply, businesses of all sizes can benefit a lot from the use of email hosting. You can not only better communicate with your customers but also shape a professional image with email hosting. Below are the detailed benefits of email hosting to help you make a judgement on whether to opt for it.
- Using a business email account is an effective method for you to professionalize the communication with employees and customers. A message about your professionalism can be conveyed with email hosting which can better protect customers from the disclosure of their sensitive information. A free email account has no capability of leaving such an impression on your customers.
- Email hosting allows you to include company details with a professional email account. So customers have more access to know more about you through the email service on the domain name. As a result, you will increase the brand value, earning more trust from customers.
- There are more features you can use with professional email accounts. For example, you have the freedom to decide the size of each mailbox.
- Email hosting does not add a burden to your budget under normal circumstances. Most web hosts set email hosting at a reasonable pricing level. BlueHost, WebHostingHub, and InMotion Hosting are typical examples of affordable email hosting providers.
- With the combination of price and value, email hosting deserves what you pay for. In our experience, it is not a waste of your money.
So a conclusion can be concluded that email hosting is good for business. Email hosting allows you to increase the security, brand value, and more. With any of the three web hosts, a professional email account can be used for representing your business to potential customers. During the process, you will also have no sense of pressure on the budget.