In order to let customers have a clear recognition of how to choose a suitable web hosting plan, our editors have reviewed a large number of hosting plans, and finally pick out the best 3 eCommerce web hosting plans from BlueHost, WebHostingHub, and InMotion Hosting for readers to refer.
The companies in the following table achieve tremendous favor and satisfaction from a great number of verified customers because of their eCommerce hosting of high quality, affordable price and great features. For information in details, please refer to the table in below.
BlueHost was founded in 1996, which is offering a single all-in-one unlimited shared web hosting plan. At present, it is serving for 2.5 million customers all over the world and hosting millions of domains. The company has a very high reputation in this area based on its rock-solid web hosting experience.
The company offers three hosting packages named as Basic, Plus and Business Pro, which are not only cost-effective. The prices of the three solutions are starting at $9.99/mo, $10.99/mo and $23.99/mo regularly, but now the company is making up to 60% discount that reduce the price down to $3.49/mo, $3.95/mo and $13.95/mo for all readers only going through this exclusive BlueHost promotional link. Check the detailed information about Basic Plan as below:
1 year plan$4.95/mo
2 years plan$3.95/mo
3 years plan$3.49/mo
Besides, all hosting plans of BlueHost come with needed features for developing an eCommerce website. Check more information as below.
- Sufficient Resources – 100GB+ disk space, unlimited bandwidth, up to $200 advertising credits included.
- Fast Speed – As tested, the average server response time of BlueHost is only 320ms. It achieves this fast speed by utilizing the quality Dell server as well as their advanced data centers build by themselves.
- 99.9% Uptime – BlueHost has spent millions of USD to develop their world-class data centers, which are equipped with advanced redundant power system and 24/7 networking monitoring. Besides, to further increase the server reliability, BlueHost also offers some neat tools to segregate CPU and disk I/O.
- Security – In order to guarantee a safe online dealing, BlueHost offers I/O and CPU segregation, Resource Protection and free SSL certificate.
- osCommerce Auto-Installer – Downloading and installing osCommerce manually is complicated and time-consuming. With BlueHost SimpleScripts, however, you only need to click a few buttons, then your e-commerce site can be up and running within minutes.
In addition, this company provides a high level of technical support through toll-free phone call, email and live chat to enable customers to concentrate on their business without any distraction. All the support staffs are professional, well-trained and on-site 24×7, so that they are capable of give quick response and instant assistance for customers to resolve issues effectively.
WebHostingHub is a world-wide provider of shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting. The company locates data centers in San Luis Obispo, CA, delivering at least 99.9% uptime to websites hosted in USA, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, and so on.
The company has three web hosting packages for customer to choose from. Each solution comes with a free domain, unlimited resource allocation and up to $250 free advertising credits. The service is starting at $8.99/mo on the homepage. However, with the purpose of helping webmasters to save more money, WebHostingHub enables up to 78% discount with the $1.95/mo charge for customers who use the this promotional link.
In addition, a one-click website builder is great for customers who wish to develop and manage a personal website without paying too much effort.
What’s more, WebHostingHub offers shared SSL and SSH to encrypt the data when it is transferred over the Internet and guarantee the security of the remote management. Moreover, cPanel is used as control panel, which includes password-protected directories, IP deny manager, Hotlink protection and GnuPG keys. In this way, the hosted websites are protected from any damage.
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 in Virginia Beach, which is designed for small and medium sized businesses by offering full range of hosting solutions including shared hosting, VPS, dedicated server and reseller hosting. The company is one of the best reputed hosting providers that highly recommended by its customers with high quality and risk-free hosting service.
Besides, the company offers customers 3 kinds of eCommerce web hosting plans at different price and features. After in-depth review of these hosting plans, we have picked out Launch and Power plan as the better options shining because of Secure remote access, free SSD, Ruby on Rails as scripting language, PosrgreSQL database and pre-installation of hundreds of application for eCommerce such as PrestaShop.
- Launch Plan – This plan is coming with unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly transfer, 2 MySQL databases, 2 websites on 1 account, free data backups, 24/7/365 US-based support, 90-day money-back guarantee, $275 free advertising credits, 6 picked domains, and 25 sub domains. Besides, the price of the Launch plan on InMotion Hosting is starting at $6.99/mo initially. At present, it is making a 50% discount, which means customers can purchase at $3.49/mo by the following promotion activation.
- Power Plan – Power plan is a little higher than the above one and it is starting at $8.99/mo which is now $4.49/mo but with more features. All readers can purchase with such cheap price by the following promotion activation. It is featuring unlimited disk space & monthly data transfer, 50 MySQL databases, 6 websites on 1 account, 24/7/365 technical support, $300 free advertising credits, e-commerce ready, 26 parked domains, and 100 sub domains.
InMotion offers very fast hosting speed for customers to run business with the least trouble. This provider has built 2 world’s leading data centers on the East Coast and West Coast of US, ensuring customers can get fast connection near either of the coasts. In addition, this company has developed its unique Max Zone Speed technology to enable up to 6x faster page loading speed in some certain areas that are near the data centers.
We have been monitoring the performance of our websites hosted on the provider’s shared platform for about 6 months, and found that the server response time is 230ms on average. Besides, according to the information we have collected, all customers are satisfied with the speed of the service saying that the fast hosting service helps grow their businesses.
How to Choose the Best E-Commerce Web Hosting
In fact, unlike choosing the quality web host for the common websites or the personal blog sites, the best e-commerce web hosting requires more criteria. In the following, we have listed these requirements about how can we pick up these final winners.
Ensure the Budget-Friendly Hosting Charges
For businessmen, the budget is essential. In this case, the truly worth-trying e-commerce hosting plan needs to be 100% budget-friendly. As the average hosting charge for the majority of hosting providers is around $6/mo, our recommendations ensure you no more than $4 for each month.
Offer the 24/7 Technical Support
It is unavoidable that you may encounter some unexpected situations when creating and managing your online stores or business sites. In this case, the all-time-rounded technical support along with the professional support representatives must be ready to help you.
As tried personally, we can conclude that all of your recommended web hosts can guarantee you the top-notch support service that is 24/7 available via multiple contact channels including phone, email, ticket system, forum, Q & A section and live chat.
Guarantee No Serious Downtime and Fast Speed
For the common blog site, the downtime and slow speed mean the loss of readers. For an e-commerce site, however, these two aspects mean the loss of profits. In this case, when choosing the e-commerce hosting provider, the hosting reliability and performance are the core aspects.
As the server quality and data center facility have a huge impact on these respects, all of our award-winners choose the branded server machines and world-class data centers. As tested, they all succeed in ensuring a high level of hosting reliability with no serious downtime for our sample sites, along with the fast page loading speed that is around 3 seconds on average.
100% Compatibility for Shopping Carts
At present, the common shopping carts include PrestaShop, OsCommerce, Magento, Open Cart and Zen Cart. As different people may prefer the different tool, the quality e-commerce web host must be 100% compatible for all of these popular shopping carts.
Ensure the Website Security
For the e-commerce site, the online security is essential. After all, your customers may offer their account information or the financial information to make a purchase. In this case, you need to ensure the risk-free information delivery with some advanced technologies such as SSL.