Best Business Hosting Optimized with Powerful Tools & High Performance
To find the best business web hosting for our readers to run business websites with the least efforts and problems, we have reviewed more than 100 business web hosting providers from price, feature, ease of use, reliability, performance and technical support. As a result, we found that BlueHost, InMotion and WebHostingHub are the best 3.
The 3 companies all have been in the industry for more than 10 years and popular with millions of webmasters around the world by offering reliable and fast business hosting service. In below, we have worked out a comprehensive review to show why they are better than others. Besides, we have developed this table to show the highlights they provide.
Best Business Hosting – BlueHost
BlueHost has been well known for its reliable hosting service for more than 10 years. This company has released three shared hosting plans for customers to run business websites. The regular price of the web hosting is $7.99/mo, but visitors who go through the particular link below are able to cut the price down to $2.95/mo which is 63% off the regular price.
At low price, their service comes with quantities of useful features, such as $200 advertising credits for Facebook, Twitter, Bing and Google for customers to share the content of their websites through the popular social sharing tools to promote their websites and business, which may help webmasters to expand their business.
In addition, the company offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred over the internet, which ensures the security of webmasters and their customers’ information. If site owners want a private SSL certificate, they need to purchase it through BlueHost cPanel. Besides, Professional is featured with the following highlights.
- Free domain name & instant setup.
- Unlimited disk space, monthly bandwidth & email accounts.
- Anytime money back guarantee & high performance guarantee.
Fast Business Hosting – InMotion
Among the companies we have reviewed, InMotion is the one offering the fastest business hosting service. This company has built 2 data centers respectively located on the 2 coasts of US, which enables customers to choose the one close to their visitors to gain better hosting performance. Besides, they have developed their own Max Speed Zone technology to provide faster hosting speed.
To enable people to choose the most proper one to host business websites, InMotion offers 3 different business hosting solutions – Launch, power and Pro. The 3 plans start from $7.99/mo, $9.99/mo and $13.99/mo regularly, but with the discount the company provides for customers through the following promotional link, the packages are available at $3.49/mo, $4.49/mo and $13.99/mo respectively.
To enable customers to put money in safe, this web host guarantees 90 days full refund and anytime prorated refund. In this way, both risk and worry are reduced. In addition, to ensure the security of customers’ business websites, this company offers free data backups and secure email via IMAP. More server resources and highlights are:
- As many as $300 advertising credits.
- cPanel & 310+ popular applications.
- Unlimited SPAM email accounts, disk space & monthly data transfer.
- SSH, SSD, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails & pre-installed choice of WordPress, Joomla or PrestaShop.
Reliable Business Hosting – WebHostingHub
To provide reliable business hosting service, WebHostingHub equips their data centers with high quality Dell servers, reliable hardware, and redundant power supply. Besides, to ensure customers run websites smoothly without any unexpected interruption, this company has hired a group of technicians to monitor the data centers and servers to resolve any sudden issues immediately.
In addition, WebHostingHub business hosting package includes cPanel integrated with Softaculous, so customers have the ability to take full control over their websites easily. Moreover, clients have the ability to install many popular shopping carts to build an exception eCommerce website to sell their products. What’s more, famous applications for blogging can be installed with a few clicks, including WordPress, Joomla, and much more.
Furthermore, to help customers concentrate on business without any distraction, WebHostingHub provides a high level of customer service via email, toll-free phone call and email. All the support staffs are standing by 24×7 to help customers resolve problems instantly and efficiently. With good reliability, rich features and quality technical support, the annual plan is priced at $8.99/mo. However, visitors going through this promotional link are able to get the service at $1.95/mo only.
Learn more highlights of WebHostingHub business hosting in below.
- Free domain registration.
- Free shared SSL & 310+ tools.
- 60 days full money back guarantee.
How to Choose the Best Business Hosting
Unlike picking up the blog hosting or the common hosting solution, you need to consider a lot of criteria for choosing the truly quality business hosting.
- Charges – If you are going to start the online business, you need to think about the budgets you will put into this aspect. In addition, if possible, you also can consider the free extras offered by the hosting provider, such as the free domain name, advertising credits, default Google APP integration and many more.
- Servers and data centers – These two aspects have a direct influence on the uptime and stability of your website. In this case, you need to figure out whether your web host has done great when it comes to their server machines and server spaces. Personally, if your hosting provider adopts the DELL servers and locate them at the cutting-edge data centers, the company might be worth considering. After all, based on our online testing, these kinds of websites generally can ensure the great uptime track record for you.
- Fast speed – For all the business sites, the slow page loading speed may keep your potential customers away from your site, which results in the loss of benefits. In this case, the quality business hosting needs to ensure the fast hosting performance with no more than 300 ms of server response time and 3 seconds of page loading. Generally, all the fast web hosts will utilize some extra technologies for the improvement of this aspect, such as the CDN service and the SSD drives.
- High security – This is a core aspect for business hosting. After all, you have to keep everything on your site safe and secure, especially when your website bears some sensitive information, such as the personal identity and the financial accounts of your customers.